I am not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. Luke 5:32 ASV
John 14:4-18 ASv
(4) And whither I go, ye know the way.
(5) Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; how know we the way?
(6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(7) If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
(8) Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
(9) Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and dost thou not know me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou, Show us the Father?
(10) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I say unto you I speak not from myself: but the Father abiding in me doeth his works.
(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
(12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.
(13) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(14) If ye shall ask anything in my name, that will I do.
(15) If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments.
(16) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever,
(17) even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.
(18) I will not leave you desolate: I come unto you.
But we believe that we shall be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in like manner as they. Acts 15:11 ASV
even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace have ye been saved), Ephesians 2:5 ASV
for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; Ephesians 2:8 ASV
who saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before times eternal, 2 Timothy 1:9 ASV
For Jehovah is our judge, Jehovah is our lawgiver, Jehovah is our king; he will save us. Isaiah 33:22 ASV
There is one lawgiver, the one being able to deliver and to destroy. But you, and who are you who judges the other? James 4:12